5.30.2005

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Well, I'm taking this holiday weekend off from blogging the ongoing train wreck known as KPTV's 10 o'clock "news" show. I am, however, still watching the horror. I will be back tomorrow with a full report, but I just HAD to tell you about this. The Carnival of Carnage known as the Final Cut was in full swing. They got to the inevitable Michael Jackson trial "update." Since it's Sunday, there really isn't anything to tell the audience about, the court having been closed since Friday of course.

As if to prove that no one actually bothers to watch the video that KPTV puts on its "news" show, the pre-taped story kept referring to what happened "yesterday." In other words, it was from FRIDAY. Yup, in lieu of airing something actually relevant to the lives of their viewers, they aired tape (produced by Fox News Channel, I believe) from two days ago! Crack journalists, the KPTV bunch (or, perhaps, "journalists" on crack).

I'll be back Tuesday night/Wednesday morning with a full report on KPTV's 10 o'clock "news" show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home